We are currently looking to hire a Lead General Purpose Attendant to join our team in a luxurious Yacht Club combining an iconic
64m infinity edge swimming pool, restaurant and bar; fine dining restaurant and wine bar; nightclub; and a waterfront oasis beach
In this role, you will be responsible for the team of General Purpose Assistants (GPAs) and cleaning staff working at the PMYC,
acting as their operational supervisor in the absence of the Pool Master or management at the PMYC or in Porto Montenegro
village as required.
The position is expected to ensure the PMYC is in excellent condition and cleanliness is maintained throughout the venue to
provide excellent guest experience and achieve maximum revenue.
Position Location: Tivat, Montenegro Schedule: Full time, Seasonal contract Position reports to: Pool Master
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Direct activities of GPA team and constantly monitor all areas to ensure product standards are met;
• Train and evaluate team members in service and operating procedures and techniques. If necessary, recommend disciplinary
action in accordance with PMYC standards, vision and objectives and in consultation with senior management;
• Ensure hygiene standards and cleanliness is maintained in all front of house areas, including bathrooms, PMYC lounge and
restaurant, and that any corrections are performed or communicated to senior management;
• Perform opening and closing checklist of PMYC Pool, ensuring that venue is ready for operation, including bar stocking and
lounge and restaurant setup;
• Communicate with reception regarding reservations and special requests to ensure expectations are met;
• Advise Operations Manager, Bar & Night Club Manager and Restaurant Manager of staffing needs to ensure adequate coverage
of all areas;
• Enforce personal grooming and physical appearance standards of staff, and ensures compliance with YCOM-101 House Rules;
• On a daily basis make an effort to check in with each member of the restaurant and nightclub team and monitor the overall
mood and operation of the team.
• High School degree minimum;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in hospitality, of which minimum 1 year in a supervisory role;
• Excellent written and spoken English, additional languages are a plus;
• Strong motivation skills and the ability to establish and nurture relationships with guests and staff.
If you wouldlike to hear more about this opportunity, then please get in touch.All applications will be treated withconfidentiality,
andcirculationofcandidateinformationshallbelimitedtointernaladministration relative to the recruitingprocess.
Please submit and complete your application in confidence to: Human Resources, Adriatic Marinas d.o.o. via
All applications must be in English.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!