We are currently looking to hire a Chef de Partie to join our team in a luxurious Yacht Club combining an iconic 64m infinity edge
swimming pool, restaurant and bar; fine dining restaurant and wine bar; nightclub; and a waterfront oasis beach bar.
In this role, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the assigned station of the kitchen at the PMYC, for the assigned
meal period for the venues at the PMYC, as well as events at the PMYC and in the Porto Montenegro Village as required.
The position is expected to be monitoring food quality and dish presentation with the goal of providing an excellent dining
experience, and support stations throughout the kitchen as required. Deputize for the Sous Chef or Head Chef as required.
Position Location: Tivat, Montenegro Schedule: Full time, Seasonal contract Position reports to: Head Chef
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Direct activities of kitchen staff including cooks, commis
and GPAs, and constantly monitor all back of house areas
to ensure product standards are met;
• Ensure hygiene standards and cleanliness is maintained
in all back of house areas, including but not limited to
kitchen and store rooms;
• Control and measure product quality on a daily basis and
take required corrective action to ensure operations are in
accordance with company standards and objectives.
Actively monitor inventory to prevent loss and wastage;
• Train, evaluate and, if necessary, recommend disciplinary
action in accordance with PMYC standards, vision and
• Contribute to creative promotional programs to maximize
revenue and service targets;
• Enforce personal grooming and physical appearance
standards of staff, and ensures compliance with YCOM-
101 House Rules;
• Complete understanding and compliance with
Montenegrin law pertaining to Safety, Health and Labor.
• Formal and recognized kitchen training;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in kitchen management
with a team of 5+;
• Previous experience developing and costing menus and
maintaining a food cost budget;
• Deep knowledge of food industry trends;
• Proven team building, motivation and coaching skills,
ability to train and mentor;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
• Excellent written and spoken English, additional
languages are a plus;
• Able to work well under pressure and multitask.
If youwouldlike tohearmore aboutthis opportunity, then pleaseget intouch.All applications willbetreated withconfidentiality,
andcirculationofcandidateinformationshallbelimitedtointernaladministration relative to the recruitingprocess.
Please submit and complete your application in confidence to: Human Resources, Adriatic Marinas d.o.o. via https://careers.portomontenegro.com/jobs/vacancies-for-the-summer-2022-qlQ
All applications must be in English.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!